The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining an extensive experience in CRM.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an outstanding CRM Technical Executive to focus on automation, personalization and scalable technical developments. You will drive activity that supports the CRM team's goals of improving customer engagement and conversion. Your role will entail assessing CRM business needs and translating them into technical solutions, developing, launching and managing new campaigns, coding and developing internal tooling to scale CRM activity, and optimizing with test and learn hypotheses. You'll drive adoption of new technical features across the CRM team and support on development of a technology strategy and roadmap.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with the Senior CRM Executive, use customer data to identify segmentation strategies for targeted campaigns, aiming to drive incremental growth for the CRM channel
- Discover user preferences and translate them into new personalisation capabilities to amaze our customers
- Demonstrate a test and learn approach to new initiatives and support the roll out of test learnings across campaigns
- Support Technical CRM Project Manager on developing roadmap of technical initiatives to drive CRM growth and input into creation of CRM technology strategy
- Champion adoption of technical tools across CRM team, driving through usage of new features and keeping up to date with product roadmap developments
- Collaborate with internal technical teams (Data Science, Product, Engineering, Product) and external stakeholders to test and release new personalisation capabilities across CRM campaigns.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in the industry
- Ability to crunch numbers and perform calculations with confidence and accuracy, read graphs at a glance and see patterns in them. Quick learner that can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts autonomously, especially when it comes to numbers and data
- Familiar with analytical and modelling techniques - customer profiling and targeting, forecasting, clustering. Intermediate SQL user. Python or relatable software coding experience is preferred.
- Ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights and deliver business recommendations to key stakeholders, including senior executives
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.