Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager at Curencycloud has end-to-end ownership of the sales process, including its implementation, governance & execution in Salesforce. In addition, you will own reporting and analysis of all aspects of Sales Operations, including pipeline, performance metrics, trends, forecasting and opportunities at the team, regional and global levels.
Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role...
The Sales Operations Manager has end-to-end ownership of the sales process, including its implementation, governance & execution in Salesforce. In addition, you will own reporting and analysis of all aspects of Sales Operations, including pipeline, performance metrics, trends, forecasting and opportunities at the team, regional and global levels.
The scope of the role extends across the entirety of the sales funnel: leads, opportunities, sales, up-sell, renewals and time to go-live. This will give management a complete picture of business performance for the wider Sales function.
We need you to be a creative analytical problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is results oriented; ready to drive tangible milestones with constrained resources and willing to get your hands dirty
- Drive sales forecasting, enabling our business to understand our Sales and Marketing funnels from top to bottom.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop processes, policies and best-in-class systems for scalable growth
- Administrate, design and implement best-in-class tools and solutions to ensure efficient and effective business processes.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Work with and support various stakeholders to analyse business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience, and drive system adoption
- Act as the centre of excellence for spreadsheet analysis, modelling and dashboarding
- Provide on-site support ensuring stability of existing products and adoption of technology solutions
- Serve as an agent of change and drive effective communication to all business stakeholders
- Establish and grow relationships with cross-functional partners such as Finance, Risk, Tech, Product etc
- Assist with Sales enablement, including documenting workflows and delivering in-person trainings to a variety of teams
- Identify, document, communicate and enforce standard business processes
- Up-skill and develop your team – you are only as effective as your team
Skills, knowledge & expertise
- Salesforce Admin experience (looking after an instance, building flows, using process builder and leveraging 3rd party applications)
- Deep understanding of out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality, and an appreciation that compromising with standardised solutions is often more effective than custom Apex
- Excellent spreadsheet/Analytical skills – experience data modelling and dashboarding. Ability to deeply interrogate and manipulate data. Confidence and curiosity to understand the implications of the results, and the ability to recommend and present solutions to senior stakeholders.
- 3+ years of professional experience with a focus in Sales or Business Operations.
- Know your way around a marketing automation tool e.g. Pardot or similar
- Excellent communicator and collaborator while able to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Understanding of marketing and sales terminology and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic decisions when necessary
At the moment we are transitioning from an office based working environment to a remote first company, so we have adapted our already great benefits package to reflect this.
We now offer a day off each month for your mental health on top of the 25 days annual leave allowance and a day off for your birthday. Our comprehensive health care includes mental health support service access and we have live streamed health based activities like Yoga and Barre classes each week! We also run fortnightly company updates hosted by our CEO to keep employees up to date on developments and also include an open forum for employees to ask questions.
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join a Fintech industry unicorn, please get in touch!
For recruiters: we aren’t currently looking for additional support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is a global payments platform built on smart technology that takes the complexity out of moving money. Developers use our API building blocks to build customised payment solutions. Whether you want to embed our payments infrastructure into your products or services, or build on top of it, we’ll fit into your business in a way that works for you.
We take care of all the intricacies and regulatory hurdles involved with cross-border payments, giving you the tools to globalise your business.
Our cloud-based platform removes that complexity from international transactions, giving you clarity and control over your business so you can focus on the things that matter: your customers. With enterprise-class solutions for clients and partners such as Visa and Starling Bank, Currencycloud understands your needs and can help with market-leading products.
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Moving money shouldn’t be hard
12 Steward St