Senior Data Scientist - NLP & Knowledge Graphs
To take us to the next level, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with extensive experience in Python and unrivalled enthusiasm in Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Graphs.
As a member of the Inspiration data science team, you will play a key role in the establishment of a new platform, with opportunities to create enormous benefits for Farfetch customers.
You will design and implement deep learning models (e.g., graph embeddings) to fit various use cases, productionise machine learning algorithms, and provide expertise around graph data modelling and ontology design. In return you can expect an opportunity to shine, plenty of support from a talented team, and a friendly and positive working environment.
What you'll do:
- Prototype, test, and productionise machine learning pipelines to recognise entities in a knowledge graph and infer new knowledge (e.g., Knowledge Base Population, Relation Extraction, Entity Matching, Named Entity Recognition, etc..)
- Independently evolve the ontology for a fashion knowledge graph
- Provide solutions for problems with substantial commercial impact
- Perform analysis to identify challenges and opportunities, deriving valuable insights
- Conduct experiments to show causal impact of new ideas or implementations
Who you are:
- Deep understanding of embedding methods (ideally graph embeddings), and Deep Learning in general.
- Extensive experience writing clean and concise production-ready code in Python and at least one of Bash, Go, or JSAre proficient in or highly enthusiastic to rapidly develop skills in designing ontologies and graph data modelling using tools like Neo4j and Cypher, or the RDF Semantic Web stack
- Have a solid understanding of Natural Language Processing, ideally utilising deep learning techniques with TensorFlow
- Experience in analysing data using statistical techniques and conducting experiments using SQL and Python libraries such as Pandas
- Are extremely capable of working with machine learning software - having a working knowledge of productionising models: Git version control, unit tests, and containers
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that loves to deploy best practices
- Have a strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street