Ecommerce Consultant – Farfetch Platform Solutions (FPS)
Farfetch Platform Solutions is our suite of white-label solutions for luxury fashion brands and retailers. We deliver a global, multi-channel ecommerce offering that enables retailers and brands to seamlessly interact with their consumers, while also allowing them to focus on the creative aspects of their businesses. These solutions are built on the Farfetch platform, providing the same capabilities and scale as our Marketplace, and benefitting from the improvements to and the innovation of our platform.
We help our brand partners to achieve their goals by creating a modular package of solutions from which they can choose from specific bundles of products and services or a full end-to-end ecommerce experience. The team is 5 years into its journey and there is amazing momentum; it’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
Commercial & Sustainability
We're partnering with global brands and the most influential and renowned boutique curators to bring our customers an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality. We’re relationship builders, we’re solution finders and we’re analysts. We work with all areas of the Farfetch business to improve our social and environmental impact while delivering business success. We want to empower our consumers to buy better, improve our operational footprint, and explore new business models that improve our impact.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Working closely with the Senior Ecommerce Consultant to provide best in class e-commerce and digital marketing strategy and execution for FPS clients, this is the perfect role for someone who wants to develop their skills and knowledge within the digital and luxury industries.
What you'll do:
- You will be a key, daily point of contact for 1-2 FPS clients and support the Senior Ecommerce Consultant with a larger client portfolio, helping them to identify and formulate plans to drive e-commerce sales in a strategic manner
- You will work hand-in-hand with the digital marketing team to monitor and optimise performance of each marketing channel, driving opportunities for improvement across the FPS clients
- You will carrying out regular pieces of analysis to help define and support the decision making of FPS clients
- You will be supporting FPS clients with their forecasting and buying (together with the Senior Ecommerce Consultant)
- You will be advising clients on pricing and sales strategy, as well tactical recommendations around promotional activity
- You will be advising on and organizing client website development roadmaps, and coordinating with the development teams to manage the output
- You will be maintaining outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will be participating in regular meetings and client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects
- You will help to create presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews with Directors and C-level team members of client businesses
- You will work closely with the operations, production and development teams to have a holistic view across all work streams operated through FPS
Who you are:
- Ideally experience in either a consultancy, retail or e-commerce role
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- An eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge across e-commerce and luxury industries
- Highly confident working with numbers
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good creative and problem solving skills
- A keen interest and understanding of fashion and luxury in a retail environment
- Italian language skills –a plus
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street