Senior Data Analyst - Store of the Future
The role sits within the overall Farfetch Group data community with direct responsibility and accountability for working on data projects and towards the strategy of the Store of The Future business unit.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Farfetch.com website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Data, and the value of the insight is one of the core pillars of the Store of the Future value proposition for both the brands and boutiques and to Farfetch. We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to provide business reporting, strategic and tactical insights as well as key recommendations to measure, track and improve key omni-channel customer and retail KPIs.
What you'll do:
- Develop new KPIs to track and measure customer and retail metrics associated to Store of the Future products.
- Analyse available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial successes working with wider data community to ensure best practice is followed and reports are robust.
- Develop dashboards to present insights in visually impactful ways tailored to the audience for which they are intended.
- Work with multiple data sets to prepare, cleanse and manipulate client data for use in the SoF products. Work closely with brand and boutique partners to translate their data requirements into actionable deliverables and forward planning for the Store of the Future data roadmap.
- Work with Retail Operations teams to implement data collection and cleansing initiatives as necessary to build out data structures.
- Implement new reporting tools to facilitate onmi-channel customer analysis.
Who you are:
- Relevant degree (specialism in mathematics, economics, strategy or marketing)
- Experience in customer centric role is a must ideally within in the consumer retail sector
- Solid analytical background in at LEAST one of the following areas: propensity modelling, customer profiling & targeting, campaign reporting, targeting models, retention & churn prediction.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly to senior managers across the business.
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data: Excel (required)SQL (required)Web analysis tools, such as Looker (preferred), Google Analytics (preferred).
- Experience working with data presentation tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Works independently in a structured manner
- Excellent Excel skills and report writing skills adapted to the audience at every level of the organisation
- An interest in luxury fashion
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Desirable Skills: Additional experience in any of the following: online marketing, the luxury consumer sector, customer strategy.
- Mentorship/coaching of junior analysts
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street