Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Experience, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and creating concepts, layouts and designs across all potential customer touchpoints e.g. Web, Email, Display Advertising, Events, Print etc. Leading multiple projects and owning the entire design solution. Managing multiple designers you will also work in multidisciplinary teams to deliver on-brand and considered creative executions and digital output.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Reporting directly to the Director of Creative Technology, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and creating concepts, layouts and designs across all potential customer touchpoints e.g. Web, Email, Display Advertising, Events, Print etc. Leading multiple projects and owning the entire design solution.
Managing multiple designers you will also work in multidisciplinary teams to deliver on-brand and considered creative executions and digital output. Output could be brand creative, high fidelity designs, visual identity, design patterns and/or interactive prototypes.
You will also be able to concept and articulate ideas for campaigns, promotions and other strategic initiatives within Marketing and other parts of the business as required. Partner closely with Creative and Art Direction to ensure that your vision is captured and articulated to meet the defined experience.
You will lead, inspire and guide Senior and Junior Visual Designers and be an advocate for user centred design principles. You will help define and optimise the creative process and hold regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are inspired, focused and on task.
You are a critical part of the Marketing Experience and will play a leadership role within the team and across other parts of the business. You will be a conduit between marketing and product creating best in class wholistic experiences.
You contribute to and drive key results and business objectives, whilst owning creative strategy for the team or project. You are an advocate of the user and always consider the end-to-end design experience.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for leading the Visual Design across multiple projects.
- Work closely with Account/Programme management to estimate work and allocate resources.
- Manage projects concepts from ideation to execution
- Create concepts, high level designs or presentations to articulate your ideas
- Create detailed designs for Web, Email, Display Advertising, Events, Print etc. to agreed deadlines
- Design detailed visual designs, layouts, design systems and brand creative
- Articulate best in class visual design practices and principles
- Create interactive prototypes as needed to convey an experience or customer journey
- Work cohesively with other departments (i.e. digital marketing, merchandising, product) to execute projects; keeping to deadlines
- Work with Creative and Art direction to help define required assets for your designs/experiences
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Design/UX/UI or the equivalent industry experience
- Experienced in managing teams of between 2-5 designers
- Proficient at Design Operations
- Experienced in Brand & Identity
- Very experienced in Visual design Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Figma etc.
- Incredible prototyping tools like InVision, etc.
- Mastery of graphic design, layout and typography
- A strong understanding of brand expression
- A real drive for results and data driven insights
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.