Private Client Stylist
As a Private Client Stylist, you will engage with clients to ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury customer service experience whilst building brand loyalty and evolving your client book. You must have previous experience from a luxury market, be digitally savvy and up for working within a fast growth environment.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re dedicated to amazing our special customers through our luxury personalised service. We’re a truly global team with functions covering Personal Styling/Shopping, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations. We understand the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle and we’re unique in our approach to building long-lasting relationships with our clients, helping them to discover magical experiences through Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
As a Private Client Stylist you will engage with clients to ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury customer service experience whilst building brand loyalty and evolving your client book. You must have previous experience from a luxury market, be digitally savvy and up for working within a fast growth environment.
You will assist with all clients’ inquiries and product searches as well as managing waiting lists for highly desirable items. You will provide ad hoc support to the Senior Stylists supporting with all administrative tasks as well as providing sales support to the wider Stylist Team.
What you'll do
- You will provide an end-to-end Private Client luxury service whilst building client relations
- You will manage a client base of 50-150, nurturing existing clients, reactive lapsed clients, develop evolving regions
- You will build lasting relationships with Private Clients, develop open channels of communication and become a reliable adviser
- You will track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high-quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on assigned contributing projects and regional information
- You will engage new and maintain existing clients on a personable level
- Assist clients with enquiries and searches
- You will propose acquisitions events to co-host with senior shoppers as well as attending external networking and social events
- You will collaborate with complementary teams to enhance business coordination and client services.
- You will provide knowledge on products, brands, and trends
- You will work in partnership with key boutiques and brands
Who you are
- Proven work experience from a sales environment
- Previous experience within luxury fashion (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of the current fashion/trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette, a second European language would be an advantage
- Able to engage & build customer relations
- Proactive in your sales approach with an ability to suggest ideas to improve the customer experience and sales
- Strong computer literacy and digitally savvy
- Can work as a team player and under own initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Flexibility to work to deadlines
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street