Legal Team Administrator
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're an award-winning full service in-house legal, ethics & compliance function. We're made up of Corporate, Commercial, IP and Data Protection Lawyers. We're based primarily in London but have recently added teams in Russia, Portugal, China, Italy and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure Farfetch goes from strength to strength.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day team assistant duties to 5 individuals across 4 international offices. The Legal team collaborates with almost every department within the Farfetch Group and is a truly innovative, varied and exciting place to work.
What you will do:
- Arrange meetings and manage meeting room bookings
- Assist with travel arrangements and VISA applications using our internal online platforms
- Provide support with expense claims and invoice processing
- Assist with billing and PO management
- Assist with filing and photocopying
- Offer support with presentations, reports and agendas
- Organise couriers, taxis, catering, and external meeting room bookings
Who you are:
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise urgent deadlines
- Motivated, energetic, forward thinking and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and articulate when communicating with people across different levels
- Confident with your skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Friendly, approachable and cooperative
- An excellent team player
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender reassignment, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, race religion or belief, marriage or civil partnerships.
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street