CRM Executive - Farfetch Platform Solutions
Farfetch Platform Solutions is a full-service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is expanding quickly in line with our client requirements, because of this there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
In this role you will be responsible for planning and implementing the CRM strategies for some of the leading brands in the fashion industry. You will liaise with the brands closely on a day-to-day basis and drive their CRM strategy to enable revenue growth and brand loyalty. Additionally, you will play a key role in defining and executing on the tech roadmap and strategy. You will work closely together with other members of the CRM team and the clients, but you will also form a close relationship with our Product, BI, and Development teams who are based in our office in Portugal. You will be given the opportunity to further develop your technical, as well as client facing and strategy skills. Reporting into the Senior CRM Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring we deliver the best possible CRM solutions and service to the FPS clients.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You are an excellent communicator and passionate about all things digital.
What you'll do:
- Liaise between the clients and the CRM designers
- Build email campaigns and programs within our 3rd party ESP (Responsys)
- Monitor and report on email performance to the client
- Run analysis on email performance and provide clients with recommendations based on these results
- Build and maintain relationships with FPS clients
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with BI, Data Science and Product on data requirements
- Work together with the FPS product team based in Portugal to define and prioritise the CRM tech development roadmap
- Forecast and monitor revenue driven through new tech developments and initiatives
- Work together with the tech teams to implement new programmes and technical solutions (e.g. Infinity Streams)
- Educate the rest of the CRM team and implement processes related to new tech
Who you are:
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical CRM role
- Experience working with a tier 1 Email service provider (preferably Responsys)
- Education: Degree from a top tier university ideally with a strong quantitative component
- Experience of working in a client facing role; excellent communication skills
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst also operating pro-actively and independently
- Ability to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Ability to translate complex technological concepts to team members and clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google analytics
- A passion for the luxury fashion industry
- Knowledge of SQL (beginner)
- Experience using basic HTML
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street