Private Client Senior Personal Assistant
At Farfetch, we are looking for an experienced Senior Personal Assistant to join our Global Private Client team, which overseas Personal Styling and Fashion Concierge. You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting day-to-day activities for Global VP, such as diary management, Expenses and complex travel Itineraries.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re dedicated to amazing our special customers through our luxury personalised service. We’re a truly global team with functions covering Personal Styling/Shopping, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations. We understand the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle and we’re unique in our approach to building long-lasting relationships with our clients, helping them to discover magical experiences through Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The role requires someone who can live the Farfetch Values, acting as an ambassador of Farfetch and their team. You will be accountable for assisting the Private Client Directors in their day-to-day roles. You must be committed to have an adaptable approach to maintaining relationships with global internal and external stakeholders, responding quickly to the demands and remain one step ahead at all times.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Personal Assistant to join our Global Private Client team, which overseas Personal Styling and Fashion Concierge. You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting day-to-day activities for Global VP, such as diary management, Expenses and complex travel Itineraries.
You will be exposed to the Private Client business by supporting UK based event planning, whilst learning the demanding & exciting nature of delivering exceptional client experiences from the operational & sales perspectives.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for the diary management for the Global VP
- Manage your VP’s inbox, filtering incoming emails, flagging priorities, responding on behalf of your VP (where necessary), delegating to team (where required)
- Liaise with internal and external parties to obtain information and/or disseminate minutes of meetings
- Expenses management, ensuring all expenses are submitted in a timely manner
- Manage Budget Planning and monitoring the Travel budget & Team Building for the Global Team
- You will arrange travel, visas, accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries
- You will proactively prepare agendas in advance of key meetings and minute taking as and when required
- You will liaise with clients, suppliers and staff across multiple global offices
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- You will support with ad hoc admin for the wider team, including compiling Global team information and communication
- You will work alongside the Private Client Team Assistant, supporting the team globally
- You will manage with ad-hoc VIP dinners & client event planning for the department
Who you are
- You have experience of working in a fast-paced Senior Personal Assistant role
- You will have exceptional organisation skills, a natural sense of urgency and be able to balance a variety of tasks.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You are a master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders with proven influencing skills
- You display an initiative driven; solutions focused approach
- You are confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels
- You have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a personal interest and understanding of the fashion
- You are driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street