Senior Product Manager - Maternity Cover
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Farfetch.com website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will be responsible and focused for helping support post purchase product strategy primarily. There will also be a cross over into Purchase Experience as the customer experience crosses both of these areas.
The post purchase area is growing as we broaden our reach to customers from the essentials; to give them the tools to get things done quickly and easily, to extending help and support and tying their experience as a cohesive journey, where we begin a dialogue, listen to their needs and drive customer advocacy by being there whenever they need us.
What you'll do
- You’ll be part of our Purchase Experience vertical, focusing on the customer experience after a customer has purchased
- You’ll enable customers to find information, useful, engaging and accurate
- You will be working closely with business strategic large initiatives ensuring you are the voice of the customer and deliver value for our business partners. This will cover key areas such as Returns strategy, delivery excellence, order tracking and comms
- You’ll be working across some of our channels including web, mobile web, iOS app ensuring experience parity and features and functions
- You’ll be the go-to person and SME for customer engagement looking to drive repeat purchase, retention, and customer solutions that are in sync with logistics and operations
- You’ll be part of cross functional teams (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy
- You’ll play a critical part in the existing in-life management and new development of features and customer journeys with a focus on customer communications
- Day to day will be working with engineering, creating Jira Epics and stories, as well as handling bugs and impact assessing
- Analysis and problem solving is essential; to enable journeys, features and functions to be built in experience that integrates with platform and other business unit api functionality
- You will gather and distil requirements from several sources, such as user research, stakeholders, other product verticals, business units and data analytics; turning them into an actionable vision.
- You will create AB tests and be able to understand analytics dashboards and translate these into actionable next steps from your learnings
- You’ll work with stakeholders on a daily basis to provide support in updates and engage them when we want to change the experience
- You will work closely with engineering to enable the creation and delivery of your area
- You’ll analyse and understand customer behaviour, patterns in usage that you’ll use to map and create features and optimisation, which will align with our missions and OKRs
- You will create hypothesis for product improvements and new features to be tested; drive these tests through from ideation to analytics, including AB testing
- You will monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy
- You will create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals
On a day to day
Who you are
- You are passionate about product, pragmatic to get things done and meet goals and business expectations
- You will have an understanding of tech stack that is used to deliver the features and functions and be able to make informed decisions on this to deliver the customer experience, meeting the needs of the customer and business
- You have experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements
- You are a customer-centric individual who tries to deeply understand customers’ needs and frustrations and balanced with business and commercial acumen to ensure that we do the best for our customer and meet business needs
- You have analytical and conceptual skills, that will be used in presentation from concept through to delivery as well as ongoing in product lifecycle reviews
- You are experienced working in cross functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics) engaging product methodology including story-mapping, backlog creation, epic and story writing to get that feature or optimisation from ideation to in-life management
- You are able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business.You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment where the line from bug fixing to continuous delivery is desired
- Agile: scrum and kanban methodologies experience required
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street