UX Content Specialist
Reporting into the Content Manager - Copy, you will be responsible for creating engaging in-product UX copy and other content for our consumer products such as iOS app and in-house backoffice platforms
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We are a diverse, dynamic, global team of content creators, dedicated to communicating the Farfetch message to our customer. From catalogue management and product data, to size & fit solutions and localisation, the Content umbrella manages end to end content and asset creation, creating a unique luxury experience, found only on Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Reporting into the Content Manager - Copy, you will be responsible for creating engaging in-product UX copy and other content for our consumer products such as iOS app and in-house backoffice platforms. You will partner primarily with Product Owners, UX Designers, Researchers and Linguistic Services to ensure that copy is on-brand, tailored and succinct without sacrificing tone purpose.
Proven experience writing UX copy is essential, as is a firm grasp of the English language. You’ll benefit from working with a wide range of departments within Farfetch, which will present unique opportunities to grow within the company.
As we are a relatively new team within the company, there is an opportunity to influence the way we work, so this role will suit a self-starter with a passion to disrupt the luxury fashion industry and define what luxury means for digital.
What you'll do
- Respond to copy brief in a timely and thoughtful manner, writing long and short-form content including in-product messaging, interface copy, navigational nomenclature, CTAs, confirmation emails and FAQs, always adapting your copy to the different platforms when necessary
- Work collaboratively within an Agile process with UX designers, researchers and product owners to decide the best approach to content and produce copy that is helpful, clear, and human
- Produce engaging, on-brand ux copy that is within established writing principles and tone of voice standards
- Work closely with translation teams to ensure messaging and tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
- Upload copy to our in-house CMS while meeting tight deadlines and targets
- Maintain best practices, copy guidelines and tone of voice
- Assist in audits, test and apply learnings, using data and empathy to inform your work
Who you are
- You have experience writing UX copy, preferably for an e-commerce or luxury brand
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, with an ability to adapt style to suit specific needs
- You have a good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You are able to demonstrate through your portfolio a passion for solving real customer pain points
- You are a dedicated team player who is willing to contribute ideas and drive results
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street