Senior CRM Executive - Farfetch Platform Solutions
Farfetch are looking for a Senior CRM Executive to oversee the delivery of CRM strategy across all Farfetch Platform Solutions clients, working with a team of CRM Execs/Assistants to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You’ll report into the Senior CRM Manager, supporting on developing a strategy that will deliver on the retention channel’s revenue targets and drive future growth.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The Senior CRM Executive will oversee the delivery of CRM strategy across all Farfetch platform Solutions clients, working with a team of CRM Execs/Assistants to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You’ll report into the Senior CRM Manager, supporting on developing a strategy that will deliver on the retention channel’s revenue targets and drive future growth.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and passionate about all things digital. You will execute CRM marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality subscriber growth and customers.
What you'll do:
- Oversee execution of FPS’s CRM strategy across all clients
- Lead new client launches working closely with the Senior CRM Manager
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with BI, Data Science and Product on data requirements
- Devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email subscribers on site in order to optimise list growth
- Support on forecasting and planning process in order to meet agreed targets
- Work with email developers to optimise email templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyse relevant reports, oversee test/ control design and execution and provide actionable recommendations and next steps from the results
- Be the lead point of contact with Responsys (ESP) to ensure the team is adopting new technology and maximise usage of the platform
- Have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives and support the roll out of test learnings across all FPS clients
Who you are:
- Experience in an analytical CRM role
- Working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsy’s or similar)
- Experience of planning, building and executing complex testing programs (a/b, multivariate etc.)
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
- Passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- Ability to build performance reports
- Ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- Able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Experience working in an international business & large scale database
- Intermediate/advanced Excel, experience with Google analytics
- Good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
Farfetch Platform Solutions is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is expanding quickly in line with our client requirements, because of this there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street