Senior Creative Brand Manager
Farfetch are looking for a Senior Creative Brand Manager will be instrumental in devising, developing and executing innovative and strategic creative marketing initiatives that drive inspiring and credible brand perception. The role will partner across the organisation, both globally and locally, to ensure that these initiatives meet our strategic objectives and Brand vision and strategy.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
A hybrid creative strategist, specialising in bringing together audience behaviour, cultural insight, creative ideation and brand voice to inform strategy, multi-channel marketing activations and communications concepts.
The Senior Creative Brand Manager will be instrumental in devising, developing and executing innovative and strategic creative marketing initiatives that drive inspiring and credible brand perception. The role will partner across the organisation, both globally and locally, to ensure that these initiatives meet our strategic objectives and Brand vision and strategy.Connecting the dots between research, strategy and creative execution, the role will specialise in integrated, creative brand development, building campaigns and activations that connect with leading luxury audiences through culture, technology, creativity and partnerships.
This is an integral role in the development of internal expertise within the world of contemporary fashion and culture - and building robust and inspiring brand strategy from this.
What you'll do
- Support the Brand & Culture Director in driving the development, ideation and strategic thinking of best-in-class brand marketing solutions and creative concepts.
- Identify strategic and creative opportunities and partnerships to advance our brand positioning and align to our customer vision.
- Research contemporary and inspirational marketing initiatives and develop concept propositions and proposals relevant to the Farfetch brand.
- Develop a plan to drive initiatives that elevate the brand, whilst working closely with local markets to solve challenges and bring these initiatives to life.
- Create presentations and proposals to gain buy-in and influence key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Activation, Content Planning, Amplification teams and Marketing Production teams to ensure smooth and consistent launches and execution of these activations and campaigns
- Provide creative, cultural and consumer inspiration and insight to the brand marketing team to ensure Farfetch is industry-leading in its marketing with innovation and creativity as it grows its fashion authority.
- Source, manage and maintain close and mutually beneficial relationships with agencies, partners and collaborators.
Who you are
- Experience in working with the creative consumer or modern fashion audiences and engaging them through style and culture.
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Highly creative, culturally aware and passionate about the world of modern luxury and fashion (especially creativity, community and communication).
- Constantly curious and inspired by the rapidly evolving landscape of digital communications and creativity.
- At ease operating in a structured environment with process and at pace, while pushing an innovation mindset.
- Strategic in approach and planning matched with creativity in ideation and execution.
- A great collaborator with strong communication and presentation skills (written, visual and verbal).
- A broad view approach to problem solving.Ambition to do things differently in a way that is meaningful and impactful for the brand.Strong attention to detail and aesthetic taste.
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street