Salesforce Initiative Manager
Farfetch are looking for an outstanding Initiatives Manager to focus on driving key initiatives from Private Client business unit.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re dedicated to amazing our special customers through our luxury personalised service. We’re a truly global team with functions covering Personal Styling/Shopping, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations. We understand the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle and we’re unique in our approach to building long-lasting relationships with our clients, helping them to discover magical experiences through Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
About the role:
We are looking for an outstanding Initiatives Manager to focus on driving key initiatives from Private Client business unit.
The ideal Initiative Manager is an individual who loves a challenges, finds solutions, and achieves results. You are detail-oriented, able to spot blocking issues and convert them into actionable items that optimize processes. You are also resourceful and creative when needed.
You will work with a cross-functional group of Stylists, Sales, Operations, Marketing and key business stakeholders and be responsible for gathering and prioritizing business requirements and product needs, and working closely with product and engineering so the initiatives are successfully delivered.
What you'll do
- Develop a strategy and plan to gather requirements, execute and deliver projects
- Monitor and track all the relevant metrics to assess progress and throughput for a project
- Handle communication and support team troubleshooting technical matters with our tech team
- Provide creative solutions to problems that arise during a project in motion, while also flagging and escalating blocking issues
- Develop a deep understanding of Private Client services and ways of optimizing it
- Help testing product updates at scale and cooperate with the product team by suggesting improvements to our platform.
- Work alongside training team, to achieve excellence on delivery.
Who you are
- Must have a high level understanding of Salesforce technologies
- Ability to work cross-geography and main stakeholder to ensure alignment
- Excellent communication skills and experience in presenting to Executive management
- Strong ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarity in key areas
- Experience working with and interviewing stakeholders to surface detailed requirements information
- Excellent listening skills to understand and interpret stakeholder responses
- Strong facilitation skills to lead requirements and user story sessions
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street