Senior PPC Executive
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The small but mighty PPC team is looking for a Senior PPC Exec with 3+ hands on experience. Apart from account management (utilising our in-house built automated tools) You will have a full ownership of one PPC pillar (i.e. ad copies, keywords, shopping etc). You will be trusted to lead the project from start to finish, work with our developers to improve the automated tools and see your project getting rolled out globally with the help of the entire PPC team. You will be part of a dynamic team, great annual leave and benefits package. Oh and wine time on Fridays to chat about video games or tv shows.
What you'll do
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing, Naver…) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
Who you are
- Demonstrate a passion for e-commerce marketing and a Proven track record of running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution)
- You will have analytical experience in a commercial context with an Ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- The ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions
- Relentless attention to detail
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street