Senior Performance Marketing Executive - Growth Marketing
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The Growth Partner Marketing team at Farfetch is small but mighty working on a global scale communicating on day-to-day basis with a variety of partners: banks, airlines, travel businesses as well as luxury fashion brands.
In this newly created role you will gain exposure and manage key stakeholders internally (Legal, Product, Market Place, Performance Marketing amongst others) as well as externally within the industry. You will support, design and own the implementation of specified global customer acquisition and loyalty campaigns as well as source new partnership opportunities for Farfetch. You will work as part of a supportive and motivated team and at a stage when you can really make a difference.
What you'll do
- Works flexibly with senior colleagues, delivering specific ad hoc and project work in support of overall Partner Marketing strategy
- Undertakes training and on-the-job learning to develop technical and communication skills and an understanding of Farfetch
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes and highlights these to senior colleagues
- You will collaborate with other marketing and international teams to ensure all partner marketing campaigns run smoothly
- Takes ownership of all mid-tier and long-tail partnership management by reaching out to potential new partners, developing and implementing a host of customised and compelling campaigns for our medium to smaller accounts (promo code campaigns, email newsletters, branding promotions and banners).
- Supports the annual Farfetch promotional calendar with appropriate partner marketing activities, working alongside the creative team to ensure smooth and timely campaign launches.
- Updates reports and analyses partner marketing activities to understand the performance and effectiveness of each campaign in detail sharing with senior colleagues.
- Handles routine and non-routine activities and problems with limited guidance or revision at completion.
Who you are
- Passionate for e-commerce marketing, experience in paid marketing (Growth Partner Marketing preferred)
- You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- Basic knowledge of using reporting tools like Looker or Google Analytics
- Relentless attention and focus on the detail
- Ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
- The ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and are able to adapt your style to your target audience, especially to external stakeholders. Good presentation skills.
- You are flexible, have an approachable attitude with good problem solving and analytical mindset
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are an excellent team player, able to work with your peers in a collaborative manner and leverage the diverse skills of the group to achieve your common goals
- Fluency in English; ability to speak foreign European language(s) is a bonus.
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street