Principal Product Manager
Farfetch are looking for a Principal Product Manager who will be key in driving the product vision, strategy and execution for the Store of the Future Labs team in developing products with emerging technologies and experiences that power the next generation of luxury shopping.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
Strategy & Innovation
We’re driving the long term vision of the Farfetch Group through strategic planning and innovation. We collaborate closely with teams across the business to drive our strategic pillars, define company objectives, and enable growth now and in the long-term. We’re also an internal and external innovation enabler, through programmes that connect with and support the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The Store of the Future;
The Farfetch Store of The Future Labs team is dedicated to innovation within the physical retail environment.
Our aim is to solve problems experienced by Farfetch boutiques, brands and the end customer, as well as brainstorming new ideas and business concepts whilst exploring disruptive technologies in a rapid prototyping approach.
Underpinning every solution we explore is the necessity to build upon the incredible data platform that Farfetch has already created with it’s online business, supplementing that powerful asset with offline data.
By joining the SoF team you will be helping Farfetch pioneer the next stage in the evolution of the fashion industry … the connected store, which will allow customers to experience a new sense of discovery within retail.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager who will be key in driving the product vision, strategy and execution for the Store of the Future Labs team in developing products with emerging technologies and experiences that power the next generation of luxury shopping.
You will lead the protyping and testing of new experiences and technologies that will deliver our vision for the fully connected store.
Your proven Proof of Concepts will then be successfully migrated into new products within the Farfetch ecosystem that will be taken to market externally and internally.
What you'll do
- Lead a cross-functional global research and development team with a mission to build exciting customer and retailer products that will revolutionise the luxury shopping experience.
- Work on an ambitious vision and objectives for the area aligned with the overall company strategy to drive innovation.
- Gather feedback from sources such as user research, quantitative data and retail experts to iterate the product evolution.
- Proactively incorporate market trends and insights into the product development lifecycle.
- Design customer experiences and technical proof of concepts that can mature into scalable solutions for Farfetch platform and ecosystem product integrations.
- Evaluate the commercial viability of projects and successfully transition successful Proof of Concepts to relevant teams for transition to scalable Farfetch Products.
- Who you are
- You have incubated and launched world-class products in a high growth start-up or R&D/Lab environment.
- You are an experienced product leader with executive presence and ability to motivate teams around a common goal while fostering an environment that inspires different ideas and perspectives.
- You take risks on big bold strategic moves with long-term impact while also quickly testing and learning to inform product decisions.
- You build strong relationships with the organization and a keen sense of navigating internal and external obstacles to ship beautiful products.
- You love UX, have stellar design instincts and impeccable product taste.
- You are able to inform and evaluate engineering decisions.
- You are passionate about discovering and developing the future of luxury retail.
This Principal Product Manager's mission will be to lead and manage a team of highly motivated, creative and high performing professionals developing future experiences and technologies for the luxury industry.
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street