Performance Marketing Manager - Mobile & App
Farfetch are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with a proven track record in Mobile/App Marketing. The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting professional growth in a fast-paced environment and is looking for the opportunity to work in a flat structure and a supportive and motivated team.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with a proven track record in Mobile/App Marketing. The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting professional growth in a fast-paced environment and is looking for the opportunity to work in a flat structure and a supportive and motivated team.
This role is responsible for defining, managing and executing the global customer acquisition strategy, focusing on two core areas:
1. Acquisition of new customers with App Install campaigns and conversion of existing Farfetch customers to app users to drive engagement and long term LTV
2. App development together with product team to define roadmap requirements, scaling reporting & tracking capabilities to support the growing app business
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of mobile marketing experience with product development or display marketing. You have previous experience in a game industry or on the client side or in-house international e-commerce company. You will report directly to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager responsible to Display & App marketing globally to help execute marketing strategies based on business objectives. The role will be suitable for someone highly analytical, with strong technical capability, you will be working closely with the product and analytics teams to advance the channels and you will drive the marketing product strategy. The successful candidate will be comfortable communicating ideas and change, have experience in managing direct reports and will enjoy a sense of ownership over performance marketing activities
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for managing the app marketing budget to deliver new customer growth and GTV within ROI guidelines
- Build and execute a roadmap to maintaining and scaling current activity, research new developments within the app channel
- Optimise in house media buys regularly to ensure agreed target are met on monthly basis, manage external agency including planning, buying, strategy and measurement
- Manage and optimization performance of app campaigns across different platforms and channels (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, ASA, Criteo, etc)
- Fully responsible for integration and collaboration with partners, i.e. tracking setup, condition negotiation, launch plan any necessary tech & creative requirements
- You will work closely with the Product and Technical teams to define the requirements, product features and enhancements for App Marketing
- You will work closely with the Analytics team to build out the reporting & analytical capabilities for the team, with a focus on evolving the roll out of a new attribution model
- Supports the annual Farfetch promotional calendar with appropriate display marketing activities, working alongside the creative team
- You will be responsible for managing a team of Performance Marketing Professionals, recruiting and developing high performing talent
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Marketing, or Science preferred
- You are excellent communicator, enthusiastic, extremely organised and accurate in all aspects of your work
- Strategic thinker, see the big picture while maintaining focus on daily details
- Strong project management, analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and strong relationship building skills
- Highly experienced to work with app measurement and attribution in App world (AppsFlyer, Adjust, TUNE, …)
- You have ability to work collaboratively with business leads, external agencies, and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines
- Proactive – take initiative to improve processes, a team player who is a self-starter and is able the thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- A genuine interest in e-commerce marketing and the knowledge of online marketing channels is a plus
- Lives the Farfetch values every day; Think Global, Be Human, Be Revolutionary, Amaze Customers, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street