CRM Assistant – Farfetch Platform Solutions
Farfetch are on the lookout for a CRM assistant. The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You are an excellent communicator and passionate about all things digital.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
In this role you will work closely with the other members of the FPS CRM Team to plan and implement CRM strategies for some of the leading brands in the fashion industry. You will set up and execute email campaigns via our Email Service Provider Oracle Responsys and report back to clients on key performance indicators. You will be given the opportunity to further develop your technical, as well as client facing and strategy skills. Reporting into the Senior CRM Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring we deliver the best possible CRM solutions and service to the FPS clients.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You are an excellent communicator and passionate about all things digital.
What you’ll do
- Day to day responsibility for CRM email campaigns for Farfetch Platform Solutions Clients
- Monitor and report on email performance to the client
- Run analysis on CRM performance and provide clients with recommendations based on these results
- Build and maintain relationships with the FPS clients
- Launch new automated lifecycle campaigns, working closely with the CRM execs to define data requirements, tech developments & implementation.
- You will work with email developers to optimise email templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Work closely with CRM execs on strategy and implementation of new programmes and technical projects.
- Support Client Services team with QBRs and other projects
- Coordinate and consolidate the CRM calendar for all FPS clients
- Coordinate best practice sharing within the CRM team.
Who you are
- Education: Degree from a top tier university ideally with a strong quantitative component
- Experience of working in a client facing role; excellent communication skills
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst also operating pro-actively and independently
- Ability to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Ability to translate complex technological concepts to team members and clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google analytics
- A passion for the luxury fashion industry
- Experience using basic HTML
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street