Senior Brand Partnerships Manager - Italian speaker - Mat Cover
We collaborate with almost every team across the business, which keeps things varied and exciting! From building relationships with our partners, brands and boutiques to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site; we have a big part to play in everything we do.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
Commercial & Sustainability
We're partnering with global brands and the most influential and renowned boutique curators to bring our customers an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality. We’re relationship builders, we’re solution finders and we’re analysts. We work with all areas of the Farfetch business to improve our social and environmental impact while delivering business success. We want to empower our consumers to buy better, improve our operational footprint, and explore new business models that improve our impact.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We’re currently developing a bigger function within the Brand Partnerships team which will be focused on delivering success across our key brand partners – there is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships.
You will be the primary point of contact for the brands when trading on the platform, responsible for empowering the partners with insights to enhance their performance. We expect this person to work in a team perceived by the brands as professional, with expert knowledge, creative and innovative, and ultimately trusted advisers in the industry.
We’re looking for an analytical, commercially minded, strategic thinker, who is confident managing complicated cross-functional projects and influencing change across senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
what you'll do:
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, be proactive in identifying opportunities to optimize drive results
- You will be supporting the Head of Brand Partnership on training for the team and in preparing result, establish key processes and ways of working with internal stakeholders
- You will innovate and identify projects for the team
- You will work closely with the Supply Analysis function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will manage complicated cross functional projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will complement the work of Brand Partnerships Business Development to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
- You will champion the critical bridge between art and science in the Commercial team
Who you are:
- You are fluent in Italian
- You have team management experience
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business growth with ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience, preferably in technology / digital / e-commerce
- You have the ability to influence senior characters internally and externally - Strong stakeholder management
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street