Senior Payroll & Benefits Executive - 6 months
At Farfetch, we are looking for a collaborative, energetic and highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail to join our People Team as the Payroll & Benefits Executive reporting into the Director of Total Rewards. Your main responsibilities will include processing the monthly data input for the UK & International payroll, delivering monthly reports, managing the benefits administration and generally ensuring a successful and accurate payroll service.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a global, forward-thinking and collaborative team, with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”. We’re here to find, grow and keep the best talent and build a world-class company where individuality is empowered. We’re inspiring Farfetchers around the world to live our values every day and to keep doing what’s never been done.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The Role: 6 Month contract
Reporting to: People & Talent Director, UK
Open to flexible working & location in the UK
We are looking for a collaborative, energetic and highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail to join our People Team as the Payroll & Benefits Executive reporting into the Director of Total Rewards. Your main responsibilities will include processing the monthly data input for the UK & International payroll, delivering monthly reports, managing the benefits administration and generally ensuring a successful and accurate payroll service. At Farfetch, we currently use JustPayroll (JPS) to run the payroll, so any experience with their platform is preferred, but not required.
As Farfetch continues to expand and change rapidly, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with previous experience in dealing with payroll queries, has a strong understanding of existing and upcoming HMRC legislation, working with a variety of payroll and HR systems and in managing both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
What you'll do:
- You’ll manage the monthly data input of payroll for the UK, Italy and Australian payrolls
- You’ll ensure strong communications with the People Coordinators, Advisors & Partners so that data is accurate and all changes are captured in our rapidly changing workforce
- You’ll own monthly payroll reporting including the gross to net reports and other required compliance reports
- You’ll be the go to person for payroll & benefits
- You’ll run HRIS data maintenance and checks
- You’ll partner with Portugal accounting to ensure benefit v payroll reconciliation
- You’ll process Farfetch For All share schemes where needed
Who you are:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced business
- You have experience of working on a large UK payroll (300+ employees)
- Experience with Just Payroll a plus
- You are highly analytical and numerical with strong experience in data inputting and analysis
- You are able to work independently and manage a high volume work load
- You are an approachable team member for day to day payroll and benefits queries
- You are a proactive problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve payroll processes for the business
- You are able to work to tight deadlines and ensure accuracy
- You have a strong communicator who is confident building and managing relationships with our internal employees, new starters and benefits vendors
- You are passionate about Farfetch and willing to go above and beyond to work towards our common goal
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street