Senior Marketing Production Executive
Farfetch are on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Production Executive. You will be responsible for supervising the Marketing Production team’s daily tasks, delivering the content strategy and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
As a Senior Marketing Production Executive, you will be responsible for supervising the Marketing Production team’s daily tasks, delivering the content strategy and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You will receive briefs, distribute the team’s day-to-day workload and look after the smooth operation of regular website and app content updates as well as coordinating the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will ensure consistency and accuracy across all the Farfetch subfolders and channels.
You will have proven experience in this field either agency side, or within a high volume marketing production function. Having outstanding negotiation and organizational skills are key for this role, as well as a solutions-oriented mindset and being a great communicator.
What you'll do
- Project management:
- Supervise the Marketing Production’s daily workflow, prioritizing tasks and coordinating processes for BAU and larger brand or promotional campaigns.
- Update the production schedule and ensure all teams are aware of deadlines and milestones. You will keep management informed of the project's progress, last minute changes, deliverables and highlight risks. You will demonstrate flexibility, creativity and innovation in generating solutions, especially when faced with unexpected or ambiguous situations and always having a customer-centric approach.
- You will support ensuring that BAU processes are followed across all our partners (designers, copywriters, translators and product marketers), sharing content management best practices and working under continuous improvement guidelines to scale faster
- Support in the quality of our deliverables, making sure deployed content is accurate and consistent per our strategy
- Content and asset management:
- You will be responsible for the content and customer messaging upload in 14 languages across website & app globally for the homepage, landing pages, meganav and other touch points, through in-house Content Management Systems and 3rd party vendor platforms.
- You will schedule content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times.
- Undertake QA testing in preview and live environments and effectively communicating and troubleshooting any issues.
- Innovation and technology:
- Become a thought leader and expert in all our tools and platforms.
- Work with Product teams and 3rd party vendors to define tooling improvements and new features to drive innovation and automation.
- Work with Experimentation teams to come up with tests and support the roll out of successful initiatives
Who you are
- You have experience working in a similar role
- You have a strong understanding of digital and creative teams with excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines.
- You have experience in managing complex workflows and processes.
- You have experience in Content Management Systems, managing high volumes of content for global teams.
- You are experienced in managing a range of production dependencies across a wide range of platforms, and problem-solving skills when there are delays or new priorities.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You assume ownership over results and anticipate challenges.
- You have an excellent understanding of design consistencies and attention to detail.
- You have a growth mindset: you welcome feedback and have a desire to learn new technologies and share that knowledge
- You have a good understanding of the wider fashion industry.
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street