Customer Insights Manager, Farfetch Platform Solutions
Farfetch are looking for a Customer Insights Manager. We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with multiple data sources, interpreting numbers, and consulting with the cross-functional teams to transform insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is or someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact across some of the most prestigious brands and boutiques in the fashion industry.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Working as part of a cross-functional team, your goal is to drive industry-leading proposition in Customer Insights and provide clients with data-driven insights to solve problems and further drive their online strategy.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with multiple data sources, interpreting numbers, and consulting with the cross-functional teams to transform insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is or someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact across some of the most prestigious brands and boutiques in the fashion industry.
You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast-paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long-term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels and driving value from these channels using data.
What you'll do
- You will own business-critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex e-commerce and marketing datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- Drive the Analytics team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound channel analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Reporting and understanding drivers of business performance
- Championing test and learn
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- You will manage and mentor a team of Analysts to execute statistically robust analyses, develop actionable insights and communicate results effectively
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- You will drive thought leadership and innovation in customer insight analytics
- You will define analytics projects with high commercial value by synthesising input from senior stakeholders and world-class examples from within the retail industry
- You will work with Business Intelligence and Product to unlock new sources of customer data whilst ensuring data privacy compliance
- You will design, build and automate reporting and data visualisations
- You will collaborate with other functions to add insight depth and to help operationalise insights
- You will work with research to understand the ‘why’ behind customer behaviour trends manifested in the engagement/transaction data
- You will work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker and others as necessary
- You will lead the creation of benchmarking and trend reports enabling us to increase our voice of expertise within the industry
Who you are
- You have relevant experience in retail industry and / or management consulting
- You have a strong commercial sense with the ability to assess business value of an analytics project and to develop insights that are truly actionable for the Client Services and Performance Marketing teams
- You have strong ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- You are commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have experience using Excel and SQL as well as working understanding of tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- You have good technical knowledge of tracking systems and websites, BI, data warehousing, etc.
- You have a university degree from a leading university which has a strong numerical and analytical focus (e.g. maths, engineering, physics, chemistry, economics) and an MBA is a plus
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street