At Tails, we are looking for a customer-first, data-driven and talented Loyalty Manager to join our Loyalty & CRM team. You’ll be in a high-impact commercial role, identifying customer retention-related insights and actions across the business, that will make an important contribution to our ambitious growth plans at home and abroad.
Changing the world of pet food for good
Tails.com launched in July 2014 with the aim of changing the face of pet food in the UK and beyond. We are already well on our way to achieving this, with over 100,000 customers across the UK and ambitious growth plans in place. We have over 100 exceptional employees, many of whom joined tails.com with experience of growing other well-known companies (innocent drinks, graze.com, LoveFilm and Amazon to name a few). Key to our success is a strong emphasis on our people, and we have been widely recognised as an exciting high growth company, scooping 4th place in the 2017 Startup 100 awards, Product of the Year in the 2016 Startup Awards, and membership of the 2017 Future Fifty.
Your role will support the Head of Loyalty in generating and executing the Loyalty Strategy across Tails.com, through a focus on high volume fixes, optimisations and quick wins driven from insights.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the Retention Insights Strategy and Roadmap
- Collate insights from multiple sources such as Tableau, Trustpilot, Product research, Events team feedback, Nestle Purina and other insights sources
- Create bespoke reports (Tableau, Heap, etc)
- Create bespoke summaries across insights on specific topics related to retention
Input to Strategy and Plans
- Turn insights summaries into recommendations for loyalty and retention strategy
- Work with the Head of Loyalty to refine and disseminate the loyalty & retention strategy
- Incident Management: Proactively identify incidents or possible issues, through tracking of metrics on a regular basis
- Maintain a log of issues and opportunities to address, which can positively impact customer retention. Focus specifically on fixes and optimisations, and driving this change through appropriate teams across the business
Managing Dependencies from Other Teams
- Develop and manage backlogs for delivery of actions from other teams across Tails, specifically to deliver against the Loyalty & Retention Insights Strategy & Roadmap
- Develop and maintain a RAIDD log (risks, actions, issues, decisions, dependencies) for Retention activities in our committed plans
Maintaining Communication of Insights and Plans Across Teams
- Use inputs from across the business to maintain a log of all activities and other factors impacting on retention, which can be used in regular retention performance reviews
- Share appropriate insights relating to retention with other teams and individuals across Tails
Support for International regions
- Insights collation / production, and analysis backlog management with Commercial Finance and Data teams
- Input to strategy and plans to drive retention in international markets
- Ensure successful tests in UK have a plan for being rolled out in international markets
The skills you’ll bring
- You’re highly motivated and passionate to develop a deep understanding of our customers
- You’re highly numerate and comfortable using Excel and reporting packages such as Tableau, but equally comfortable evaluating qualitative data in a Powerpoint presentation
- You’re accomplished at analysing and interpreting data
- Manage expectations across many stakeholders around performance and possible issues to resolve
- Drive insight and form hypotheses for testing
- You’re comfortable with contributing to strategy, whilst also driving a high volume of tactical actions
- You are highly organised and driven to manage many tasks and projects at the same time, working across multiple stakeholders to influence action
What’s in it for you?
- Reward - We offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
- Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
- Flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
- Time-out – 25 days’ paid holiday which will increase to 26 on your 2nd year anniversary and 27 on your 3rd year anniversary, plus an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year, we'll also give you a day off each year to volunteer in your community
- Family - Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Interest-free loan to help you with your rental flat deposit
- Eat – Free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, we have a special breakfast on Fridays!
- Social – Regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
- Health– Discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
- Pension - Pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
- Travel – Interest-free season ticket loan and bike to work scheme
Have a dog? They’ll get some benefits too:
- Free products – all of our tails.com products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
- Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
- Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
- Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell
About the company
Your dog’s a one-off. Now their food is too.
The Park, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond