Use your marketing skills and start-up experience to define the long-term growth strategy for Beam, reporting directly to the Founder and CEO.
Beam is pioneering an incredibly impactful new model to support disadvantaged to get into skilled work at scale.
Beam was launched in 2017 by an experienced entrepreneur who previously raised investment from the investors of Facebook, Slack and Deliveroo to grow businesses in the sharing economy space.
Supported by some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs, Beam has already crowdfunded £400,000+ from thousands of campaign supporters, won the endorsement of the Mayor of London and been awarded Europe's Best Tech for Good.
We are now looking for a hands-on and experienced growth marketer to own our supporter acquisition funnel
We have a passionate group of supporters, who have come so far from PR and word of mouth. We’ve done some initial experiments with Facebook, but have yet to scratch the surface of what could be done and the community that can be grown.
Your initial focus will be on testing different channels and learning what works best - touching everything including paid and organic, digital and offline, quick wins and long-shots. You’ll define our long-term growth strategy Our purpose at Beam is to create a society where anyone can achieve their potential. To do this we’ll need to enable hundreds of thousands and then millions of people to support the homeless people using Beam. How do we establish a growth strategy to make this happen? You’ll define how we can drive this forward by developing our growth strategy from the ground up. You’ll have experience of growth marketing for fast-growing consumer start-ups. We are looking for someone who is hands-on in trying new ideas out, as comfortable working with data as building landing pages, albeit with no-code solutions. You’ll report directly to the founder and CEO. You should apply if:
- What we’re doing here at Beam excites you!
- You have a strong track record working in marketing or growth in a highly-regarded tech startup
- You think in hypotheses and tests
- The only thing you love more than a bold idea is getting it working in real life
- You are hungry to accelerate growth – ambitious, driven and proactive
Compensation & Perks
- £30-45k - we're open to hearing from a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning co-working office in Moorgate
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break
- Brand new MacBook Air or PC
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
We're Beam. A crowdfunding platform built to support homeless people through training and into stable, paid work.
Runway East Moorgate, 10 Finsbury Square