11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
About the role
You’ll be joining the 11:FS Growth Team who is responsible for building and growing an industry leading brand as well as content and campaigns.
Our content reaches senior decision makers across fintech and financial services and our Fintech Insider podcast is one of the top 1% of podcasts globally.
Through sponsorships and content collaborations we also help clients from the below verticals exceed their marketing goals by reaching our extensive, high-value financial service audience:
- Incumbent and challenger banks
- Fintech providers
- Broader technology providers
- B2B service providers
In this role you’ll identify, understand and quantify prospect’s marketing business challenges typically around:
- Brand exposure & visibility
- Thought leadership
- Lead generation
You will create value-based (£’s) & business benefit justified solutions using the suite of offerings from the 11:FS content portfolio that will deliver clients’ business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Using your experience and stakeholder management skills you will work closely with the Growth team to proactively build a target prospect list through a combination of inbound and outbound prospecting and execute considered and active outreach campaigns
- Proactively look for intro’s and cross-selling opportunities from your sales colleagues in Pulse and Ventures
- Execute a solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain-points, opportunities and needs, and present them with value-based solutions through:
- MQL lead identification and follow up
- Opportunity qualification, and nurturing through the sales funnel
- Creation of defined solutions & compelling reasons to buy
- Shaping proposals, pitching and issuing SOWs
- Manage the client from order to on-board and introduce them to the members of the Growth Team looking after account management
- Effectively create and manage a forecast of sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- Track all relevant sales activity using our CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Constantly improve your understanding of the content formats and roadmap to be able to communicate these in a meaningful way to prospective clients
What would make you an excellent fit for us
- Experience selling value-based solutions or media products/services
- Proven new business selling skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with 11:FS team members
- Passion, confidence and ambition to fundamentally transform the way in which prospects change the fabric of their services to realise exceptional outcomes and results.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options 11:FS provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure 11:FS is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at 11:FS
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"11:FS will frequently gather feedback from employees to thoroughly understand which flexible practices work best for employees. This is coupled with a great level of trust from senior leadership that employees will will deliver the right results for the business regardless of where/when we are working."
Anonymous 11:FS Employee