3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager with a deep expertise in financial services and digital transformation with a focus on creating new digital first propositions from inception to launch.
You are a delivery specialist and can coach both 11:FS & client teams to achieve successful outcomes. You will apply your experience and expertise to lead the delivery of a large programme of work to deliver outcomes for 11:FS, our clients and their customers that they didn’t think were possible. You expertly balance autonomy and accountability in teams to create an environment where people thrive, enjoy what they do and deliver results. You create deep relationships with clients and influence at C-suite level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams (strategy, product, design, engineering, ops) to deliver financial services products and bring new propositions to market for our clients.
- Collaborate with clients as an expert consultant in agile methods and ways of working. You will be able to assess their ways of working set-up and implement a programme method optimised for value delivery covering people, culture & behaviours, processes & methodologies and tools.
- You will embed data led programme management, challenging wasteful processes and driving efficiency
- With your authentic communication skills, you will engage and influence across multiple levels of an organisation and across multiple stakeholders and partner organisations
- You will collaborate with our senior stakeholders to put business value at the core of programme delivery
- Coach all members of the team with kindness and empathy, resolving conflicts positively and motivating people to produce work to the highest standards and increase the efficiency and effective delivery of all activity
- Deliver activity, from resource planning to management reporting, with appropriate attention to risk and budget control.
- Responsible for continuous service improvement and process developments including maintaining and improving systems, policies and procedures that govern the performance monitoring, development and delivery of activity
- Responsible for project commercials and ongoing financial management, contributing to proposals, scoping and estimating work, writing Statements of Work, managing scope.
- Helping to build the delivery capability within 11:FS and contributing to shaping a consulting practice that you are proud of and want to work in.
What you'll bring:
- Significant experience in building new customer facing propositions & delivering complex technical projects with multidisciplinary teams in financial services.
- You are a credible expert in all things delivery, knowing when to challenge and how to optimise performance to deliver results.
- Deep expertise in agile ways of working and when and how to appropriately apply them based on context. Whilst we are not wedded to a particular methodology, you will need them in your locker and know how and when to use them.
- Ability to deal effectively with clients in all situations, when to escalate and when to trust your instincts.
- Proven, effective time management, prioritisation and organisational skills that ensure deadlines are met and goals achieved
- Strong commercial acumen - know your way around an MSA, Statement of Work, pricing and ongoing project financial management
- Consultancy or digital agency background with FS/Fintech experience being a bonus.
- Collaborative attitude, and someone who thrives in results driven, methodical, pragmatic environments.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).