Transforming the world of visual content management through technology.
There was a before and an after BOOM's landing into the world of digital photography.
In the midst of an era where visual content is everything, BOOM’s 2018 splash entrance onto the global scene has reshuffled the world of commercial photography by transforming the way digital content is generated everywhere in the world.
BOOM is a photo-tech company that develops and manages digital tools to optimize the production and acquisition process of visual assets worldwide, mainly through an order system platform that streamlines entire photoshoot lifecycles, from booking to final delivery. Our solutions address the demands of both local businesses and global companies (in 80 countries to date), in the fields of real estate, food delivery, e-commerce, and fashion, among others.
Moreover, we develop tools to facilitate the work of our network of photographers, helping them to keep track of their scheduled assignments and interact with all parties involved.
The wheels are in motion for a full expansion reaching new regions and industries. We are young and driven, with ambition and perseverance to keep on innovating and shaking things up within the photography industry, today, tomorrow, and well into the future. This is the BOOM effect.
Approach to diversity & inclusion
- DEI is important to embrace diversity and create an inclusive work environment
- DEI initiatives have a real impact on employee engagement and performance
- DEI is a proven key component of a business strategy
- At BOOM we believe that different backgrounds bring different perspectives, which are key to foster problem-solving and innovation
- BOOM’s DEI team is an ERG, so anyone can volunteer and bring their experience and ideas to the table
- We are trying to make DEI an integral part of the company’s DNA, helping the company navigate the narratives of biases, racism, gender equity, mental health, work-life balance, sustainability, generational diversity, and much more
- We believe that “actions speak louder than words”, so we’re constantly working on initiatives that address various topics: disability, gender equality, well-being and more
No vacancies right now