Our mission is to be the world's best digital marketing agency for SMEs and we aim to achieve this through our core values - we’re obsessed with impact, we’re relentlessly proactive and we enjoy the journey.
We provide digital marketing services for ambitious medium-sized businesses, helping them increase sales online.
Flexible working approach
Exposure Ninja is a fully remote working agency.
Working on the assumption that we only have one life, the choice of where to work, who we work with, and what we work on is not trivial. It’s one of the most important decisions we can make.
We want Exposure Ninja to be a place where our Ninjas are happy, fulfilled, and can strike a work/life balance that works for them.
- Our Ninjas can work wherever they want and are not tied to an office or a particular city. As long as they have reliable wi-fi, we encourage our Ninjas to see the world!
- No commutes! We save all that pain, heartache and time wasted on commuting with our remote working set up.
- Flexible work hours allow our Ninjas to dip out of work as long as they are broadly available during standard UK office hours. Some positions come with more flexibility than others — particular customer-facing positions require UK hours to be worked more strictly but still having a great level of flexibility.
- Call-free Friday afternoons. Internal calls will never be scheduled during this time slot. We've chosen Friday afternoons to allow a) Ninjas who like to front-load their work to finish early on Fridays, and b) to provide a fixed weekly period where Ninjas are not expected to be on Slack or in calls and can focus fully on work tasks.
- Our Ninjas can use their time flexibly to fit work around other priorities in your life whether that’s kids, travel, fitness, book writing, art, pets or whatever else they love.
- We know working from home, though amazing, can also be isolating. That’s why we have annual Ninja meet-ups, Ninja activities at work and a Buddy System.
Approach to diversity & inclusion
Our website’s career pages and all job descriptions include information on our inclusion and diversity policy and company values and goals to make Exposure Ninja an inclusive, diverse workplace free from prejudice and discrimination.
Our job ads are reviewed annually to ensure the language is not exclusionary in any way, and to ensure our ads appeal to potential applicants from all backgrounds.
We have started running an annual survey on inclusion and diversity to understand how our team feel and spot any concerns or issues that may have gone under the radar, so that we can put processes, policies and educational pieces in place to ensure we are making good on our promise to make EN the best place to work for everyone.
We have recently created a Social Impact, Inclusion and Diversity Committee to represent the best interests of the team and ensure everyone has their voice heard. Applying to join the committee is open to everyone in the team and everyone who applies will have the opportunity to join and contribute.
What they offer their employees
Open to part-time employees
Open to job sharing
Open to compressed hours
Enhanced maternity leave - Up to 52 weeks Maternity Leave. For the first 8 weeks, the eligible Employee will also receive Company Maternity Pay (“Top-Up”) on top of the Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) so that they get an equivalent of full pay.
Enhanced paternity leave - Up to 8 weeks’ paid Paternity Leave and may receive full pay, and up to an additional 13 weeks unpaid leave.
Shared parental leave
Work from anywhere scheme - We are a fully remote working company that allows employees to work from anywhere they like.
32 days annual leave + bank holidays
Enhanced sick pay